- 13-Nov-2013 to 01-Jan-2014 (PST)
- Pension Service
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
We currently have an opening for a college graduate who is dependable, flexible, multi-tasked, and detail oriented to act as a liaison between the Administrative Office, Local Unions, contributing employers and participants of a large multi-employer pension plan.
• Conduct individual and group meetings at the Local Union offices.
• Review with participants of the pension Plan eligibility and other issues relating to retirement.
• Prepare formal denials, general correspondence, and benefit appeals.
• A Bachelor's degree in a business related field.
• Spanish communication skills – (both verbal and written) desirable but not required.
• Able to travel within the Northwest and Rocky Mountain states.
• Occasional weekend and off-hours membership meetings/presentations.
• Good organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An excellent driving record.
• Previous experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Hours of work are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!