- 30-Jul-2013 to 19-Aug-2013 (PST)
- Accounting & Eligibility
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
Northwest Administrators, Inc. is seeking an experienced Manager to handle the day-to-day operations of our benefit accounting and eligibility function. The Accounting and Eligibility Department is responsible for timely balancing of employer contributions that are reported on a monthly basis and ensuring the accurate and timely management of employer accounting, eligibility, and data maintenance functions. You will prepare statistical reporting, analysis and recommendations and manage a staff of professionals which may include supervisors, benefit and eligibility specialists, and administrative support personnel, and submit regular and timely evaluations of their performance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Strong people and operational management skills
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefit plan administration
- Accounting and financial acumen
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal, written and professional interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to solve complex problems
- Process improvement expertise and knowledge of COBRA a plus
Background and Experience required:
- College degree or equivalent industry related experience, such as 5 years of successful work history with a record of advancement in employee benefit administration.
- A minimum of five years of management experience.
Northwest Administrators, Inc. is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!