- 14-Feb-2012 to 13-Mar-2013 (PST)
- CSC Management
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking an applicant who has the desire to learn and is able to converse with the public in a professional manner using very strong phone skills and who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be portraying a positive image for the Company as you answer calls from participants, providers, and local unions responding to benefit and claim inquiries. You will utilize problem solving skills during the day as you handle a heavy call volume. A minimum of 2 years customer service experience in a call center environment required, knowledge of benefit plans is also required as you answer questions on medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Must have minimum keyboarding skill of 30 wpm.
- Being bilingual in Spanish will definitely be beneficial.
- The hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The hourly wage is $12.21with increases at 6-month intervals and annually. Advancement opportunities.
- Employer paid benefits include medical, dental, Rx, vision and Pension.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!