- 12-Dec-2012 to 02-Oct-2013 (PST)
- Pension Accounting
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
If you are a detailed individual, have the motivation and ability to supervise, train, evaluate and develop employees to their potential, this position in our Payroll Audit Department may be for you.
• You will co-supervise 18-22 employees who perform compliance audits on employer payroll records.
• Provide support and guidance to the Audit Staff for conducting payroll audits for their assigned Trust.
• Answer technical questions that arise.
• Work with employers to resolve audits, including collections.
• A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience required.
• General knowledge and familiarity with accounting practices desired.
• Strong MS Word and Excel skills.
• Have the ability to converse with the public in a professional manner using very strong phone skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The hours for the position are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Excellent benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, and 401K.
Please stipulate salary requirements in resume.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!