- 30-Jun-2014 to 07-Aug-2014 (PST)
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
NWA is seeking an entry level Business Analyst in the Quality Control Group (QCG). This employee will act as a liaison between IS and the business in the matter of development and enhancement to computer systems, website, statistical reports, regulatory or financial compliance reporting.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Researches and compiles benefit and cost assessments for projects.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business and user needs.
- Writes detailed descriptions of user needs, and the steps required to develop or modify computer applications, reports or programs (such as ACE applications or statistical/financial reports).
- Establishes and documents business requirements and communicates to appropriate parties.
- Documents processes/workflow.
- Identifies impacts to processes and organization.
- Participates in logical system design; assists with design and prototype of new screens and reports using prototyping tool.
- Assists with developing acceptance test scripts covering scenarios necessary to fully test the system functionality and prove that requirements are being delivered.
- Works with QCG - Application Support, Testing and user to develop system and process training for managers
- Assists with developing and documenting an implementation strategy including rollout of organizational/process changes and optimum timeframe to ensure no interruption to key business processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in the field or in a related area.)
- Familiar with relational database concepts and client server concepts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Sharepoint and Access.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to participate in a team environment and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work at a highly detailed level.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and accounting background would be highly beneficial.
Excellent benefits include medical, Rx, dental, vision, and 401k.
Please stipulate salary requirement with your resume and submit to http://nwadmin.applicantpro.com
Northwest Administrators, Inc. is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!